2017 FMF Glen Helen National
Glen Helen National Facts and FAQ’s:
- NO PIT VEHICLES – VIOLATORS will be asked to leave without refunds (Violator’s bikes will be locked up for the entire weekend.)
- NO CARRY IN ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN THE PARK
- NO GLASS BOTTLES
- TRACK RE-ENTRY – Must have an approved wristband for re-entry to event.
- NO INDIVIDUAL THURSDAY or FRIDAY ONLY TICKETS SOLD
- NO EASY-UP AWNINGS ALLOWED
- BANNERS, FLAGS AND PENNANTS ARE THE PRIVATE PROPERTY OF GLEN HELEN – Removal of these items will be considered theft and punishable by law.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Have a great time and “Feel the Speed!”
Important Traffic and Parking Information
Below is some helpful information about race-day traffic and your parking options for the morning. Please click on the map to see a larger version.
Blue Route: Parking – $10
Red Route: Parking – $20
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the General Admission Gates Located?
Gate 1 – Located off of the 215 FWY on Verdemont Road
Gate 3 – Located off of the 15 FWY on Glen Helen Parkway
Can I purchase tickets at the event?
Yes, you can always buy General Admission tickets at Gates 1 Wed-Sat and Gate 3 Sat Only
What ages are the child tickets?
Child tickets are for ages 6-12. Children 5 and under are free.
Where can I purchase a Pit Pass?
You Purchase Pit passes inside the facility at the Pit entrance.
What is the official Glen Helen Hotel?
We recommend accomdations at The Double Tree Hotel in San Bernardino. (909) 889-0133
Are we allowed to bring food/drinks?
Yes. However, NO GLASS and NO ALCOHOL can be carried in.
Can we bring chairs?
Yes, you can bring chairs.
Can we bring an EZ-up?
No, EZ-up’s are not allowed due to causing obstruction of viewing for other attendees.
How can I listen to the FMF Glen Helen National?
You can listen to the race on 93.5 FM.
My printer broke. Can I use my smart phone to redeem my online ticket?
We urge fans to always print out their tickets and bring them to the event. Your phone may or not work depending on cellular reception.
Do you have a handicapped viewing area?
Yes. It is located by the 24-hour trophy.
Do you have a sponsor’s village?
Yes. It is located by the paddock entrance.
Do you have food and beer vendors?
Yes, there will be multiple food and beer vendors located throughout the racetrack facility.
Do you allow early entry on Wednesday or Thursday?
No – we do not allow any early entry on Wednesday or Thursday.
Can I purchase Paddock passes on race day? And where?
Yes, you can purchase them on race day just east of the paddock entrance gate.